Services | Environmental analysis
Water analysis, product analysis, metal analysis
Because the ecological behaviour of CHT products is very important to us we determine the necessary data in our own laboratory. The data is specified by the product safety department on the safety data sheet (SDS).
At the same time these values form the basis for ecological evaluation and classification into waste water relevance levels (ARS). It goes without saying that we also monitor new product developments to improve ecological behaviour.
For process water analysis we analyse the process water quality; the type and quantity of contamination is determined in the waste water analysis.
By determining the quantity of elements using the AAS method we can detect minute concentrations in water, solids and textiles.
Which analyses do we perform?
- Analysis of quality criteria and dissolved matter of process water such as appearance, pH value, conductivity, salt content, hardness, TOC, cations and anions.
- Measurement of waste water contamination with the important waste water features COD, TOC, BOD5, AOX, heavy metals, nitrogen, phosphorus and other parameters depending on the analysis formulation.
- Biological degradability in accordance with international OECD 301 A, OECD 301 F and OECD 302 B regulations
- Waste water toxicity in accordance with OECD 209
- Aquatic toxicity in accordance with OECD 202
- Atom absorption spectrometry to determine metals is a prevalent procedure in chemical analysis and we can quantitatively determine Ag, Al, Ca, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Na, Ni, Pb, Sb, Si, Sn, Ti and Zn.